Updated: List of Open Regional VP Positions

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
      Friends,

      I apologize for the error in the list of positions open. Here is the correct list of open Regional VP positions. Again, you do not necessarily have to live in the area, only be willing to represent that area and disseminate information to them.

      Northwest (WA, OR)
      Mid South (AL, MS, TN, KY)
      Northeast (NY, ME, VT, NH)

      Please send me a private email at ltgonzalez@... if you are interested in finding out more information.

      Laura
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
        Larua, remind me... Where are CT, MA, and RI as far as regional
        representation?

        Brian

        I apologize for the error in the list of positions open. Here is the
        correct list of open Regional VP positions. Again, you do not
        necessarily have to live in the area, only be willing to represent that
        area and disseminate information to them.

        Northwest (WA, OR)
        Mid South (AL, MS, TN, KY)
        Northeast (NY, ME, VT, NH)

        Please send me a private email at ltgonzalez@...
        <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> if you are interested in finding out more
        information.

        Laura

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
          http://saccweb.net/?page_id=438

          Brian, you can see the regional areas on this page.

          Please send me a private email at ltgonzalez@...<mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net>

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
            Thanks.

            From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            I apologize for the error in the list of positions open. Here is the
            correct list of open Regional VP positions. Again, you do not
            necessarily have to live in the area, only be willing to represent that
            area and disseminate information to them.

            Northwest (WA, OR)
            Mid South (AL, MS, TN, KY)
            Northeast (NY, ME, VT, NH)

            Please send me a private email at ltgonzalez@...
            <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net>
            <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> if you are interested in finding out more
            information.

            Laura

          • Rob Edwards
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
              Hi all, Julie and I went to the Pequot Museum several years ago for a 2 hour visit, spent that afternoon, the next day and part of the following day. We were blown away. We have gone back twice more 0ver the years. How about meeting there? Cheers from the webpage lurker.

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
                Hey, good to year from you, Rob.

                Our late colleague, Diane Wilhelm wrote a short review of the Pequot Museum when it opened in 1998. It's in Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes, Vol. 6, No. 2, Fall-Winter 1998 (page 32). You can access it on the AAA website via AnthroSource. If anyone would like a copy of it (only one page), email me individually and I'll send a PDF (the listserv doesn't allow attachments).

                Lloyd

                On Aug 3, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Rob Edwards wrote:

                > Hi all, Julie and I went to the Pequot Museum several years ago for a 2 hour visit, spent that afternoon, the next day and part of the following day. We were blown away. We have gone back twice more 0ver the years. How about meeting there? Cheers from the webpage lurker.
                > On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:04:58 -0400
                > "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...> wrote:
                > > http://saccweb.net/?page_id=438
                > >

                > > Brian, you can see the regional areas on this page.

              • Ann Bragdon
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
                  I grew up in CT and go "home" through Providence airport... a few
                  years ago we were in upstate NY and came upon a small museum
                  established by a "Mohawk" family.
                  John ? is an artist - his work is at the Pequot museum.. perhaps he
                  could be invited to a RI meeting?? I can go through my files for his
                  name.
                  ann

                  On Aug 3, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Rob Edwards wrote:

                  > Hi all, Julie and I went to the Pequot Museum several years ago for
                  > a 2 hour visit, spent that afternoon, the next day and part of the
                  > following day. We were blown away. We have gone back twice more 0ver
                  > the years. How about meeting there? Cheers from the webpage lurker.
                  > On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:04:58 -0400
                  > "Kaupp, Ann" <kauppa@...> wrote:
                  > > http://saccweb.net/?page_id=438
                  > >

                  > > Brian, you can see the regional areas on this page.

                • Ann Bragdon
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
                    Lloyd.. please send.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 3, 2011
                      I noticed that Illinois is not listed in the Midwest and does not seem
                      to be anywhere else.

                      Chuck