SACC Regional Vice President Positions Open

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
      Colleagues,

      We are looking to fill two SACC Regional Vice President positions in the following areas.

      Northeast (NY, ME, VT, NH)

      North Central (ND, SD, MN)

      The Regional VPs distribute information about upcoming SACC events to their constituents, and are part of a larger network of VPs under the guidance of the VP for Memberhsip and Development, a seat currently held by Tad McIlwraith.

      They hold seats on the Executive Board, which sounds quite nice when you are requesting funding for conferences, etc. Some Regional VPs have regional meetings for anthropology teachers in their areas or do other activities.

      If you are interested in holding one of these VP offices, please email me privately at ltgonzalez@.... It is preferable that you live in the area for which you are a VP, but not necessary.

      Thanks,
      Laura
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
        Laura,

        I thought I was the Regional VP for North Central ???

        Deborah

        privately at ltgonzalez@... <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> . It is

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
          Deb, I had you down as a different area VP. I'll email you off the list so we can figure it out.

          Laura

          --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Shepherd <shephdj@...> wrote:

          > Laura,
          >

          > I thought I was the Regional VP for North Central ???
          >

          > Deborah

        • lauratgonzalez
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
            One more VP position is open if you are interested:

            Northwest (WA, OR)

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
              Yes, you are listed as North Central on our website, Deborah. NW, NE, and Mid-South show to be open.

              privately at ltgonzalez@...<mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net> . It is