Dates for SACC Fest San Diego 2012

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
      Please reserve April 25-29, 2012 for the 2012 SACC Annual Meeting in San Diego. These dates were chosen carefully to avoid the SAAs, AAPAs, Easter and Passover. Hope you can join us! More details to come.
    • Patricia Hamlen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2011
        Laura, I have penciled this in my calendar and hope to see ALL my SACC buddies there! Greetings from Recife Brazil! I urge all my American SACC buddies to take advantage of the Fulbright-Hays summer seminars, we are having a most interesting, rewarding and fun experience. I will have many stories to tell....
        All the best!
        Pat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2011
          Hey Pat,

          Great to hear from you all the way from Brazil! Write those stories down. I foresee a conference presentation and (of course) an article for SACC Notes in your future. I think your experiences would be very meaningful to our membership.

          Take care,

          Lloyd