Re: [SACC-L] Fw: DNA MAY ANSWER BIGFOOT MYSTERY

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi Ann,
      Thanks for the article from the Smithsonian, very interesting, I enjoyed
      reading it. Its been my belief, though, for many years, that if indeed,
      "Bigfoot" existed, then there had to be more than one of them, therefore we
      should refer to them as "Bigfeet". Just my opinion.
      Regards,
      Barry

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 6, 2011
        In my osteology class the prof. would include a bear foot in the quiz. Surprising how human they look.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 6, 2011
          hey, Barry...even if we only find one, it has two of these lower appendages, right? therefore it must be Bigfeet!