Re: [SACC-L] PGCC Anthropology Position - My Sad Story

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
      Nikki, I was hoping to let you know about some positions that I knew were
      coming up from retired colleagues as well as my own, but NONE of them are
      being filled right now...I actually heard that my college president asked my
      Dean the following: "but how is anthropology relevant to our changing
      needs"? (STEM, etc.) This is from an English lit Ph.D...I am using all of
      these examples for an article.