RE: [SACC-L] RE: Problems with Teaching Evolution?

  • Anthony Balzano
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
      Carol --

      This has some very useful points -- it is essentially a reading of Darwin with a very smooth reggae backbeat. Nice!

      Regards,

      Anthony Balzano, PhD
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
      Chair, Dept. of Social Sciences & History
      Sussex County (NJ) Community College
      1 College Hill Rd.
      Newton, NJ 07860 (U.S.)

      abalzano@...