Re: [SACC-L] RE: Problems with Teaching Evolution?

  • bmuckle@capilanou.ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
      Capilano had Brinkman live as well. He was brought in by the English Department last year.

      Envoy� sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le r�seau de Bell.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
        The Origin of Species interpreted by The Genomic Dub Collective in reggae
        dub is pretty good too.

        http://pathogenomics.bham.ac.uk/Dub/

        Carol Hayman
        Professor of Anthropology