FW: position

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      FW: position

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Suzanne Baker [mailto:sbaker1@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 3:00 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: position

      [please do not reply to the email above]

      University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, seeks cultural anthropologist, tenure
      track, assistant professor beginning August 2001. Preference for
      research/teaching specialization in one of these areas: (1) Native
      Americans, (2) political ecology, or (3) medical/applied anthropology.
      Screening begins December 1.  Resume and sample reprints to: Cultural
      Search, Anthopology, MAIN 330, UA, Fayetteville, AR 72701.  Mherrin@...
      EOE/AA