RE: [SACC-L] RE: Job Announcement

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
      Ann,

      I hope you got the second one where I copied the info into the e-mail. I forgot that attachments get deleted.

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      CC: dianne.chidester@...
      From: kauppa@...
      Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:37:34 -0400
      Subject: [SACC-L] RE: Job Announcement

      Dianne, SACC listserve cannot take attachments - unfortunately.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
        Don't see it. Hmmmm! I like to let people around here know that might be looking for permanent work.

        To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
        CC: dianne.chidester@...
        From: kauppa@...
        Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:37:34 -0400

        Dianne, SACC listserve cannot take attachments - unfortunately.

        I'm forwarding this just in case someone knows someone who can use the
        information. -- Dianne

        lected for an interview will be asked to submit three references .
        Submissions and queries must be submitted by email to
        Valerie@...<mailto:Valerie%40akcenter.org> with the subject line : "Sustainable Communities
        Applicant".

      • Gilliland, Mary
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
          Dianne, the second one did not get thru either- only part of it (at least what I can see).

          Mary K. Gilliland
          Sent from my iPhone