Re: [SACC-L] AAA AntrhoGuide Listings~Again!!!

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
      I have renewed as well! It takes 5 minutes. If we expect support from the AAA then we should respond when thwy offer us such a great deal (free!).

      Laura

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 16, 2011, at 11:08 AM, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

      > I just did it for Pima, and it was easy. Let's get our Community Colleges in the Guide!
      >
      > Mary K. Gilliland
      > Pima Community College

    • Patricia Hamlen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        I have my chair on this as well!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
          I agree and have had my department in the Guide for many years...I will NOT put it in this year as we have no department without a chair or full-time professor.