RE: [SACC-L] AAA AntrhoGuide Listings~Again!!!

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
      I just did it for Pima, and it was easy. Let's get our Community Colleges in the Guide!

      Mary K. Gilliland
      Pima Community College

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        I have renewed as well! It takes 5 minutes. If we expect support from the AAA then we should respond when thwy offer us such a great deal (free!).

        Laura

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 16, 2011, at 11:08 AM, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

        > I just did it for Pima, and it was easy. Let's get our Community Colleges in the Guide!
        >
        > Mary K. Gilliland
        > Pima Community College

      • Patricia Hamlen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
          I have my chair on this as well!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
            I agree and have had my department in the Guide for many years...I will NOT put it in this year as we have no department without a chair or full-time professor.