AAA AntrhoGuide Listings~Again!!!

  • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
      Dear SACC Members-
      If you have not already done so...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update your
      departments listing in the *AAA AnthroGuide*! There is NO COST for
      community colleges. Your contact information will be published in the *AAA
      AnthroGuide*. Your information will also be available in the E-Guide, our
      on-line searchable directory. This is a GREAT way to network with others!
      *The deadline is JUNE 24th! *

      Go to *www.aaanet.org* and look for "*2011-12 AnthroGuide Submit your
      listing today*" to access the log-in page.

      If you do not have an administrator ID and password, please contact me at
      ksharp@... or guide@....

      The special NO COST option is ONLY available to community colleges. Please
      don't let this opportunity pass you by!!! If you have any questions, don't
      hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks!

      Kathleen

      --
      Kathleen Terry-Sharp
      Director, Academic Relations

    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        I just did it for Pima, and it was easy. Let's get our Community Colleges in the Guide!

        Mary K. Gilliland
        Pima Community College

        ksharp@...<mailto:ksharp%40aaanet.org> or guide@...<mailto:guide%40aaanet.org>.

        The special NO COST option is ONLY available to community colleges. Please
        don't let this opportunity pass you by!!! If you have any questions, don't
        hesitate to contact me.

        Thanks!

        Kathleen

        --
        Kathleen Terry-Sharp
        Director, Academic Relations
        Director, Practicing and Applied Programs
        American Anthropological Association
        2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 600
        Arlington, VA 22201
        Tel: (888) 393-1141, Fax: (703) 528-3546
        web: www.aaanet.org

      • Laura Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
          I have renewed as well! It takes 5 minutes. If we expect support from the AAA then we should respond when thwy offer us such a great deal (free!).

          Laura

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 16, 2011, at 11:08 AM, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

          > I just did it for Pima, and it was easy. Let's get our Community Colleges in the Guide!
          >
          > Mary K. Gilliland
          > Pima Community College

        • Patricia Hamlen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
            I have my chair on this as well!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
              I agree and have had my department in the Guide for many years...I will NOT put it in this year as we have no department without a chair or full-time professor.