CC Listings in the AAA AnthroGuide

  • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hello All-
      The AAA *AnthroGuide* (formerly AAA Guide) is open for updating listings!
      Community Colleges can list in the *AnthroGuide* at *NO COST* (regular
      pricing is 12 cents/character). So far, this year, our community college
      listings are VERY LOW!

      *PLEASE make sure that your institution is included in the AnthroGuide...it
      is FREE FOR YOU TO DO SO!!!*

      Each institution has a user name and password. If you have NOT received an
      email from AAA about listing int he *AnthroGuide* this year, please contact
      Angel Jackson-White at ajacksonwhite@.... She can look up your log
      -n information or assign one to you!

      *We have waived the late fee and extended the deadline to June 24th.*
      However, after June 24th we will not be able to accept any more
      listings.
      I, personally, would really appreciate it if you would update/submit your
      information. The no cost option is ONLY available to Community Colleges!!!

      You may also contact me for log-in information!!! Thanks!

      Kathleen

      --
      Kathleen Terry-Sharp
      Director, Academic Relations