Nurses Union seeking Educators and Researchers

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      A job description came to me on email with the request that I post it here. This is a summary. If you would like more information, please email me off the list.

      Thanks,
      Laura
      lagonzal@...

      EDUCATOR AND RESEARCHER

      The National Nurses United (NNU) AFL-CIO, the nation's largest nurses' union and professional association, seeks experienced Educators and Researchers. Educators should be capable of teaching college level material to working adults and Researchers should be familiar with power structure research. We will train skilled professors, instructors, and graduate student instructors to teach about the political economy of healthcare restructuring and the clinical and technological impacts of healthcare restructuring on both patients and the Registered Nurses who provide their care. We will devote significant time to training skilled educators in Oakland, California so they can learn about critical healthcare issues and assist in developing labor oriented educational programs nationwide for Registered Nurses.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011

        lagonzal@...<mailto:lagonzal%40sdccd.edu>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
          Oops. sorry for the previous blank message. Is there a link for this information?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
            Deb,

            There was no link, but I will send you the information directly. It is a long e-mail.

            Laura