voting

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2011
      I just cast my votes for the new leadership of SACC. I also voted for AAA leadership and by-law amendments.

      The new, streamlined AAA voting system is great....extremely easy to navigate and see the positions, statements, and photos without leaving a page. . I encourage all SACC'ers to vote, and support those that take on the SACC leadership positions.

      I'd vote multiple times if I was allowed to.

      Bob
    • Anthony Balzano
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2011
        Bob - Arrange for burial in any cemetary in Hudson County, New Jersey
        and you can continue to vote for eternity.

        Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.

        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology

        Chair, Dept. of Social Sciences & History

        Sussex County (NJ) Community College

        1 College Hill Rd.

        Newton, NJ 07860 (U.S.)

        abalzano@... <mailto:abalzano@...>

        fonddesblancs2010@... <mailto:fonddesblancs2010@...>

        SKYPE: anthonybalzano

        SCCC Office: 973-300-2177

        Cell: 973-271-7680

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2011
          Shor'an, Bob, and you'd also do just fine in Chicago, where the late Mayor Richard Daley's motto was "vote early and vote often."

          Lloyd