Re: Body Art, Modification, Ornamentation

  • alisonanthropology
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2011
      Hi. I can't attest to the quality of either of these DVDs, but they made it onto my Amazon.com list last summer as possible options to add to my collection for classes.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BEE7EW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BKDO7U/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_9?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

      Some of the National Geographic collections (which I think someone mentioned already) and Travel Channel ones may have useful ones too.

      Best of luck,
      Alison

    • alisonanthropology
      Message 2 of 9 , May 5, 2011
        By no means is that an endorsement for using Amazon.com. I just find the "wish list" so convenient, and too, as those interested will notice, not all the director/copyright holder etc. bibliographic detail is contained. Good luck finding what you're looking for.