Re: [SACC-L] Body Art, Modification, Ornamentation

    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2011
      I strongly suggest that SACC scan Mel's tattoo, copyright and publish the picture...then Mel, write a cultural geo book with your pic on the cover and we can sell both!
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2011
        I made detailed photos of Mel's back and arms at the Montreal SACC conference (2004?) and have them on my iPhoto file. I think it was before the legs were completed (and whatever other parts I don't know about :)
        Lloyd

        On May 4, 2011, at 4:19 PM, Mark Lewine wrote:

        > I strongly suggest that SACC scan Mel's tattoo, copyright and publish the picture...then Mel, write a cultural geo book with your pic on the cover and we can sell both!

      • alisonanthropology
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2011
          Hi. I can't attest to the quality of either of these DVDs, but they made it onto my Amazon.com list last summer as possible options to add to my collection for classes.

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BEE7EW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BKDO7U/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_9?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

          Some of the National Geographic collections (which I think someone mentioned already) and Travel Channel ones may have useful ones too.

          Best of luck,
          Alison

        • alisonanthropology
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2011
            By no means is that an endorsement for using Amazon.com. I just find the "wish list" so convenient, and too, as those interested will notice, not all the director/copyright holder etc. bibliographic detail is contained. Good luck finding what you're looking for.