Kids & Nature

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      I thought some of you might find this site useful:
      http://www.childrenandnature.org/

      It is primarily about connecting kids to nature, local gardens, etc.
      Gail Wagner at USC gave a lecture here last night entitled "Can Knowing
      Nature Save the World?" She mentioned this site.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear

      You've got to be taught from year to year

      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear

      You've got to be carefully taught"

      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific