Tweeting at the Meeting

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      SACCers,

      We've just concluded our first full day of SACC Fest 2011 in Omaha, Nebraska. It has been a wonderful conference so far! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's visit to Little Priest Tribal College, and meeting the students there.

      If you would like to follow along, several SACCers are making real time comments about the meeting with twitter. Go to twitter.com, and search for #SACC_L. You don't have to join anything, and you will feel as if you're here with us. Almost. No steak for you.

      Fondly,
      Laura