Program Recommendation Request

  • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hello SACC Members-

      I received a call from a young woman in California who is moving to the East
      Coast soon and is looking for an Anthropology program at a community college
      in Boston, Philadelphia, D.C. or any other �big� city. As you know AAA does
      not make any determination on quality of programs and I am not familiar with
      all of the community college programs. Could you please let me know if any
      of you have suggestions? Many thanks!

      Kathleen

      --
      Kathleen Terry-Sharp