Sex and Relationship Happiness Survey

  • Leanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hey SACC Colleagues

      I have a client who has hired me to conduct an Internet Survey on the connection between sexual practices and relationship happiness.
      To participate you must be heterosexual and either be married, in a committed relationship or have relationship experience.

      The survey is completely anonymous and takes just a couple of minutes to complete. Here's the link:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/relationshiphappiness

      Thanks so much.
      Leanna Wolfe, Ph.D.