Need Weather Report

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Mel,

      I'm trying to figure out what to pack for Omaha. Will I be needing a long-sleeve shirt?

      Phil

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        Oh Phil, bring two! :) (Mel, sorry to preempt you; just happened to be on the computer now.)

        It's been chilly here in the Midwest, below normal temps. The 10-day forecast for Omaha including the time we'll be there is for near normal temps�highs 60s, lows 40s, partly sunny to cloudy Wed through Fri; possibility of some rain Sat and Sun.

        So, I'd recommend bringing layers so you can put on and take off as the comfort level changes. It's unlikely that we'll have an earthquake or a tsunami but we could have some snow flurries. They're not in the forecast, but few odds-makers would bet against them.

        To paraphrase the movie: "Dorothy, we're not in Southern California anymore."

        Lloyd