SACC Notes: Call for Articles

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Articles Needed for Fall Issue of SACC Notes: Teaching Anthropology

      With Lloyd's blessing, I would like to encourage all of the presenters in Omaha -- as well as those who have always thought about writing an article for SACC Notes but haven't yet -- to submit an article this year. Why not? You will be published in a well-respected (Lloyd-reviewed) journal with a long tradition of excellence, and can add it to your already fabulous resume!

      What kinds of papers can be submitted? Why, all kinds! Papers with teaching tips, lesson plans, and SACCtivities... papers with original research in any of the five fields... reflections on your fieldwork or other anthropological issues... If you would present it at a conference or even talk about it with other anthropologists, than it is SACC Notes worthy.

      For submission requirements, click here:
      http://saccweb.net/?page_id=456

      For examples of past SACC Notes issues, click here:
      http://saccweb.net/?page_id=46

      What are you waiting for? Submissions will be accepted until September 20, 2011, so start today!

      Questions about submissions may be directed to lloyd.miller@....