SACC Conference Program Chairs

  • Rebecca Stein
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2011
      Hello, all. Anyone interested or willing to serve as a session chair for a
      paper session at the SACC conference in Omaha, please let me know!

      Thanks,

      Becky

    • Ann Bragdon
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2011
        What's involved?
        ann bragdon
        On Mar 6, 2011, at 10:00 PM, Rebecca Stein wrote:

        > Hello, all. Anyone interested or willing to serve as a session chair
        > for a
        > paper session at the SACC conference in Omaha, please let me know!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Becky

      • Philip Stein
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2011
          Since I'm not giving a paper this year I'd be happy to help.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 7, 2011
            Just introducing each presenter and keeping them on time.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2011
              I can, Becky.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2011
                I can do it, Becky.