SACCfest visit to Henry Doorly Zoo

  • leathamj47
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Dear SACCfest attendees

      I have made arrangements for 10-15 people to have presentation at the Henry Doorly Zoo by the Great Apes Curator Dan Houser. The presentation will take place in the Wild Kingdom Pavilion Auditorium on Wednesday, April 6th, at 1 pm. This is not included in the price of the registration, so the admission fee of $13.50 to the zoo must be borne by the attendees. The hotel can provide transportation to and from the zoo, but only 8 at a time, so a little coordination is needed here. If you would like to or are able to participate in this event please email me at majohns1@... (do not use the listserv as I am not able to receive that on either of my email addresses). For those of you with an existing zoo membership, you may be able to receive a discount on your admission--no promises here!! This is on a first contact me first serve basis, sorry!

      Mel Johnson

      "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame Dennis