Martha Kanter- Dept. of Ed. need connection

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      As a member of the AAA Task Force on Education, representing community college ed...I am trying to get connected to Martha Kanter and I forgot who in SACC told me that she knew her from her days at Foothill CC...help?

      Also, if there is anyone with a connection to the AACC staff or leadership, or to Prof. Jill Biden, please reply to me asap...I am trying to get more faculty eyes and hands on the plan for use of Gates and federal money going into the community college corporate waste dump instead of for students and faculty.