Re: [SACC-L] SACCfest 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2011
      Thanks for thinking of me, Chuck, and I planned this year to drive to the
      meeting. However, Sally is being checked for Parkinson's as she has many of
      the early symptoms of it and we are just now trying small trips to see how
      it goes. So, I am not sure about going long distances this year until we
      have a handle on this. It may be a last minute decision.