ms reviewer

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      A few years ago, at the request of my publisher (University of Toronto Press) more than a dozen teaching anthropologists, including some SACC members, reviewed a proposal for a book I wanted to write on the Indigneous Peoples of North America. Now, I have almost finished the book ms and the publisher wants to send out the complete ms for review. The editor intends on sending it to some of those who reviewed the initial proposal but would also like to send it out to some who teach a course on the Indigneous Peoples of North America (or Native American or Indians of North America or however it is titled) but did not review the original proposal.

      So, if you teach such a course, did not review my original proposal, and are interested in reviewing the ms, let me know and I will pass the information on to my editor.

      You can contact me off-list. bmuckle@...