Ellen's Memorial Service/Stay with us

  • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Here are details of Ellen Johnson's memorial service: A memorial
      service will be held on January 22, 2011 beginning 2 p.m. at DuPage
      Unitarian Universalist Church located at 4S535 Old Naperville Rd.,
      Naperville. Internment is private.

      If any of you will be coming in to Chicago for Ellen's memorial
      service, Gail and I want to open up our home to you. We live in
      Geneva and have guest bedrooms and couches. We will do our best to
      pick you up and return you to the airport. We are about one block
      from the Westbound (Elburn) Metra Commuter Train Line. We will
      provide transportation to the memorial service.

      Just let us know if you are coming.

      Chuck Ellenbaum ><>