Fwd: Regrets – Memorial service for Ellen Joh nson

  • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      SACC Community

      FYI. More details about Ellen and her memorial service.

      Chuck Ellenbaum ><>

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Marilyn Johnston <imagin9@...> (1/5/11)( 8:44 am CST)

      Hello everyone, it is with a very heavy heart that I share the news of
      Ellen Johnson's death. She passed on about 4 hours ago, as she was
      being medivac ed back to Chicago. Her son Paul was able to reach her
      before she died ---- I feel she was probably waiting for someone who
      loved her to get to her--- as I mentioned before, she was alone and
      unconscious in Eastern Siberia. There will be a cremation, but I dont
      know any details right now. Many of her friends in Naperville have
      been called. She will arrive in Chicago tomorrow. love to all, Marilyn