Re: [SACC-L] Ellen Johnson

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2011
      She had the most amazing and wonderful laugh.  If I walked into a crowded room and heard her rip one, I would immediately be able to pinpoint her position.   I think it reflected the joy she found in the world around her.
      Journey on, Ellen.

      Beca

      Rebecca Cramer
      missiontosonora@...
      http://rcramer.web.arizona.edu

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2011
        Her husband Phil has not responded yet...he is not well himself and he has been working with Ellen's family to get her back to Napierville, though he himself did not think she could survive a flight...so we who love her must be content that she was kept from more suffering...but I still think of her dancing in the streets, jumping on a cable car with me in San Francisco, greeting me and Sally at her family cottage in her beloved Lakeside every Spring with that smile between those rosy cheeks, doggedly going to every Asian session at every AAA meeting, reading and keeping every anthropology book ever written for students...