FW:

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2010
      FYI

      From: ECELA Spanish & Anthropology [mailto:anthro@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 4:31 AM
      To: Kaupp, Ann

      Hola P. Ann Kaupp,.

      Greetings from Peru.

      We are just sending you a reminder of the upcoming summer 2011 study abroad experience: Spanish & Anthropology in Cusco, Peru.

      Attached is an information sheet in PDF format. We would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly forward it to your students.

      Because of space constraints, we only have 24 spots and several have been filled. For your students to not miss out, it would help to have the information in hand to discuss the opportunity with parents over winter break.

      Happy holidays and muchas gracias,

      Ken Ingraham (President) & Kira Lansing (Project Coordinator)

      ECELA Spanish Schools<http://www.ecela.com/>