Fwd: Hello: letter from a retired CC anthropologist

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      I received this letter today. I don't know Dr. Kassebaum but thought that his letter might be of interest to SACC members. I'm not sure how one would design the instrument he recommends in the last paragraph, but I agree with him that the professional accomplishments of community college faculty are generally not well-known.

      Lloyd

      Begin forwarded message: