FW: Origin of the human race

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      I just couldn't resist sending this one along.

      A little girl asked her Mom, "How did the human race appear?"
      The Mom answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children,
      and so was all mankind made.."

      Two days later the girl asked her Dad the same question.
      The Dad answered,
      "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

      The confused girl returned to her mother and said,
      "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God,
      and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"
      The Mom answered,
      "Well, Dear, it's very simple. I told you about my side of the family
      and your father told you about his.."

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        Love it, Dianne! Thanks.
        Lloyd