From a Twitter post

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Sorry if this is old news. Here is a Tweet for those who may not have seen it, about a call for comments on proposed changes to the AAA long range plan. I am not clear right now if the element of "anthropology as science" is part of the "open for comments" deal, or if it is in fact a done-deal. Seems to me that it is a wrong turn for our discipline that could reinforce old stereotypes. and among other things give fodder to those who question the contemporary relevance of the discipline.

      AAA President calls for comments on Revisions to Long Term Plan: http://blog.aaanet.org/2010/12/03/revision-to-aaa-long-range-plan/

      Brian