Re: [SACC-L] Intro to Anthropology course

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 1, 2010
      Our Physical Anthropology courses are mushrooming across our 5-
      college system.. students are attracted because it fulfills a natural
      science requirement in the core.
      ann bragdon
      Houston CC

      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 2, 2011
        How difficult for the family to have to cope with this situation halfway around the globe. I wish them well, and despite the poor prognosis, I wish her and her family strength. It is alarming that a search on Khrasnovarsk in Siberia does not produce any results in Google, but I do not know Russian and cannot interpret another spelling. I hope that their hospital has facilities.We "outsiders" can be surprised by what actually exists in Siberia.

        Deborah