NOLA and Desperately Seeking Syllabi

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      So great to see everyone at the AAAs! New Orleans is an amazing town for a conference (hint, hint, for future presidents). I think my personal highlight must have been blowing powdered sugar from my Cafe du Monde beignet on both Mark and Nikki! :P

      As of the AAAs I've relinquished my position as VP of Membership and Development (officially) as I take on Pres-Elect for 2012. One of the last things I'd like to do as VP is to put a call out to send me your Syllabi.

      Our website is looking so great, with the guidance of Ann Kaupp and the web committee. One area where it still needs to be built up, however, is the teaching resources. Having the syllabi of others when I first started teaching was a godsend. Now, we only have 4 syllabi on the site, and two of them are mine. Please don't make me the model!

      Please send me your syllabi for any course in .doc, .docx, .rtf or .pdf format for inclusion on the website for others seeking help from SACCers!

      Thanks,
      Laura