AAA New Orleans

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      I think I forgot to mention a couple of AAA things.

      The Five-Fields was terrific! It was packed! SRO!

      The Teaching Session was well presented and well attended and folks were
      interested in learning about SACC.

      Dennis Shaw came to the Business Meeting. He was the 2nd president of
      SACC and came by to see what SACC was doing these days. I think he was
      pleased. He said to say hello to all of his SACC friends.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear

      You've got to be taught from year to year

      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear

      You've got to be carefully taught"

      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific