Re: [SACC-L] Fwd: [ANTHRO-L] The Shadow Scholar

  • Anthropmor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2010
      this is not new, of course, - it clearly goes along with coercive measures. Divine right of kings, most "class" based crap goes along with that.
      Mike Pavlik, already tired of Prince Harrys wedding

      We have moved from valuing merit and achievement to the expectation that
      a person's suitability and worth come entirely from within and not from
      having earned acceptance through demonstrated ability. The con artist
      always wins in this scenario