Adjunct classes in Chicago

  • Sydney Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      Dear SACCers:

      We have one Cultural Anthro course here at Wilbur Wright College that pay poorly but allow you to get one of the city colleges of Chicago on your cv. You must have a minimum of a Master's degree in the field. The course is scheduled for We need someone to teach Cultural Anthropology on T/Th from 8:00am-9:20am; we also have two Social Science courses, one on M/W from 8:00am-9:20am and one on T/Th from 7:30pm-8:50pm.These Social Science courses are a survey of anthropology, sociology, and psychology. Students do not need to have college-level writing to enroll in the Social Science courses. There are also some Geography and Sociology courses if anyone has these degress. Please let me know if you are interested!

      Sydney Hart
      Co-Chair
      Social Science Department
      Wilbur Wright College
      4300 North Narragansett Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60634
      773-481-8353
      shart9@...

      Sydney Hart, Ph.D.
      Co-Chair, Social Sciences Department
      Assistant Professor, Sociology, Anthropology, and Global Studies
      Wilbur Wright College
      4300 North Narragansett Avenue
      Chicago, Illinois 60634