RE: [SACC-L] job opening

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      Kudos to you and your college Frank...I am also retiring in January and they have just announced an "emergency lectureship" for Spring semester...one of three of my adjuncts will be named...no word on full-time tenure track...we are voting "no confidence" on our administration...I of course had nothing to do with that.

      Mark Lewine

      _____