RE: [SACC-L] SACC at the AAA

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
      Yes, I'll be tweeting, but only when I get access to my computer. Don't yet
      have a fancy phone with a Twitter app. Expect lots of tweets about my food.
      :P

      Laura

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
        Kathleen, or anyone else in this list serve...I am looking for contacts that might be helpful for anthro education issues in AACC, US Dept. of Ed. or any such representative agency for anthro ed.

        Mark Lewine

        _____