job opening

  • frank lagana
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      Since I'll be retiring in January, there's a very good chance that a
      full-time, tenure-track position in anthropology will be opening up,
      probably by Fall or Spring 2011. If any of you know someone who might be
      interested in a teaching job in the New York city area, let them know about
      the possibility. They should have either a doctorate or be close to getting
      one.
      Anyone who's interested can email me for more info: frank11217@...

      frank

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
        Kudos to you and your college Frank...I am also retiring in January and they have just announced an "emergency lectureship" for Spring semester...one of three of my adjuncts will be named...no word on full-time tenure track...we are voting "no confidence" on our administration...I of course had nothing to do with that.

        Mark Lewine

        _____

        Since I'll be retiring in January, there's a very good chance that a
        full-time, tenure-track position in anthropology will be opening up,
        probably by Fall or Spring 2011. If any of you know someone who might be
        interested in a teaching job in the New York city area, let them know about
        the possibility. They should have either a doctorate or be close to getting
        one.
        Anyone who's interested can email me for more info: frank11217@... <mailto:frank11217%40gmail.com>

        frank