RE: [SACC-L] SACC at the AAA

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
      Laura is going! I have signed in, but I'm not much into posting... Mary Kay

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
        I will be doin' it all...or trying to!

        Kathleen

        --
        Kathleen Terry-Sharp
        Director, Academic Relations

      • Laura Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
          Yes, I'll be tweeting, but only when I get access to my computer. Don't yet
          have a fancy phone with a Twitter app. Expect lots of tweets about my food.
          :P

          Laura

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
            Kathleen, or anyone else in this list serve...I am looking for contacts that might be helpful for anthro education issues in AACC, US Dept. of Ed. or any such representative agency for anthro ed.

            Mark Lewine

            _____