SACC at the AAA

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
      Is anybody from SACC going to the AAA meetings going to be tweeting on Twitter or facebooking on Facebook?

      I'd do it, but alas....I'm not attending this year.

      Bob
    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
        Laura is going! I have signed in, but I'm not much into posting... Mary Kay

        Is anybody from SACC going to the AAA meetings going to be tweeting on Twitter or facebooking on Facebook?

        I'd do it, but alas....I'm not attending this year.

      • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
          I will be doin' it all...or trying to!

          Kathleen

          --
          Kathleen Terry-Sharp
          Director, Academic Relations

        • Laura Gonzalez
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
            Yes, I'll be tweeting, but only when I get access to my computer. Don't yet
            have a fancy phone with a Twitter app. Expect lots of tweets about my food.
            :P

            Laura

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
              Kathleen, or anyone else in this list serve...I am looking for contacts that might be helpful for anthro education issues in AACC, US Dept. of Ed. or any such representative agency for anthro ed.

              Mark Lewine

              _____