5-Field in New Orleans

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      All:

      We will have six papers at the Five-Field in New Orleans - in just a few days. As such, there will be very little time for me to make any comments at the start, or even at the end (I would rather have time for at least a few questions).

      I remember, however, that Ann Kaupp gave a wonderful presentation when she had her session. I had saved it, and would like to pull a couple details out - when we began this tradition, for example, and will also "advertise" our own upcoming meetings & SACC Notes.

      I recently got a new computer at work, and it looks like much of my saved stuff went away. I also think we are being allowed less archiving space on e-mail.

      Can anyone forward me a copy of Ann's presentation, which I believe was circulated? I promise not to plagiarize, and to give credit where credit is due! :)

      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Tucson, AZ