Coalition on the Academic Workforce

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I've received notification of this survey twice now (and have taken it), so apologies if this is old news to you. If your teaching employment is part-time or temporary, CAW wants to hear from you. Please pass on the links to anyone you know who could participate.

      http://www.academicworkforce.org/

      There's a funky video about it, here:

      http://www.aftface.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=765

      Deborah