Anthrosource & Community Colleges

  • Lori Barkley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hi,
      I just got a note from our librarian that our College was just billed $1900 for our Anthrosource subscription. Last year, & the previous, it was a few hundred dollars because I am a member of AAA & SACC & some special community college rate we secured as a result. Does anyone know if the lower rate is still available, or are others also getting the large invoice?
      HELP!
      thanks

      Lori Barkley
      Anthropology Instructor