Re: [SACC-L] Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes

  • Katherine Buckley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
      That would be so helpful, thank you!

      Attn: Katherine
      Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania
      3401 Market Street, Suite 320
      Philadelphia, PA 19104

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
        Nice, Lloyd. Suppose she's a member of SACC?

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
          Nope, I'm not a member. I work for the Center for Bioethics at UPenn and
          I'm helping a faculty member with some anthropological research. I
          really appreciate the help in sending me that issue!