Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes

  • Katherine Buckley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
      Hello anthropology friends,

      Do you know where I could find full versions of your journal, Teaching
      Anthropology: SACC Notes? I'm specifically looking for the Fall 2006
      edition. Unfortunately, the UPenn library only has holdings up to the
      year 2003, and I can't seem to find the 2004-2009 editions anywhere. I
      appreciate any help you could give.

      Thank you!

      Katherine Buckley
      Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
        Dear Katherine Buckley,

        If you'll send me a snail mail address, I'll mail you a hard copy of the fall 2006 issue.

        Lloyd Miller (Editor, Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes)

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
          That would be so helpful, thank you!

          Attn: Katherine
          Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania
          3401 Market Street, Suite 320
          Philadelphia, PA 19104

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
            Nice, Lloyd. Suppose she's a member of SACC?

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
              Nope, I'm not a member. I work for the Center for Bioethics at UPenn and
              I'm helping a faculty member with some anthropological research. I
              really appreciate the help in sending me that issue!